Family Support Services
Walking alongside families
- navigating government programs and systems
- completing needs assessment
- offering summer camps, proving respite care
- problem-solving and crisis support
- short and long-term planning
- parent support get-togethers
- information workshops
Summer Day Camps
Bethesda’s Summer Day Camps provide respite care to families and a fun vacation experience for school-age campers. Parents and campers alike count down the days from the end of one camp to the beginning of the next year’s camp. It takes a great team of enthusiastic, energetic and competent camp staff committed to ‘doing whatever it takes’ to offer an exciting camp while keeping health and safety in mind at all times. Summer Day Camps is offered to children and youth between the ages of 8 and 18.
Each year we offer a week-long overnight camp in the Fraser Valley for adults 19-55 who live at home with their parents. Camp Bethesda is an experience that changes lives and gives families a break.