Office Coordinator - Abbotsford
Do you crave a dynamic work environment that welcomes your innovative ideas for improving work-place practices and systems? Where your gifts are recognized and given opportunity to shine? At Bethesda provincial office you’ll be an integral part of our administration team as we re-structure and grow into new technologies.
WHO WE ARE
Bethesda has been supporting people with intellectual disabilities and their families in BC for over 45 years with a wide variety of services that support their hopes and dreams. Bethesda is known for our faith-based values and the quality relationships we share with those we support.
You will be working with a team of 7, along with over 15 other provincial office managerial staff. Conveniently located in the business core of Abbotsford BC, the Bethesda provincial office offers an easy commute within Abbotsford and from neighbouring communities in Langley, Chilliwack, and Mission.
IN THIS JOB YOU WILL
• Welcome people to the office and receive/direct phone calls, providing excellent public relations
• Ensure equipment is maintained and supplies are ordered for the office
• Coordinate bookings for office space and vehicles
• Coordinate recruitment advertisements and candidate applications
• Coordinate staff development and activity registrations
• Create/review/edit forms, reports and other documents
• Assist with agency functions
• Provide support to the Executive Director Team
• Have proficient computer skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and experience with, or a willingness to learn Adobe InDesign.
• Self-directed, able to take initiative and be intuitive
• Able to work collaboratively with others
• Have good communication and writing skills
• Have strong organizational and time management skills
BENEFITS OF THIS JOB
• 3 weeks vacation to start
• Excellent extended benefits package, including pension plan
• Opportunities to contribute to an evolving administrative team
• A work environment committed to encouraging communication, trust, and relationship-building
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Sept. 24, 2020
If you are excited about this position, please submit a resume and cover letter to Bethesda’s Chief Human Resources Officer, referencing #825. You may apply online, fax your submission to 604-850-7242, or email life@BethesdaBC.com. Only selected applicants will be contacted.