Serving people with disabilities and their families is a community effort. The following people and organizations help Bethesda provide quality services. (The headings indicate our relationship)
• Christian Church Community of BC - provides spiritual support, membership, gift offerings.
• CARF - promotes the quality, value and optimal outcomes of services that centers on enhancing the lives of the individuals receiving services.
• Inclusion BC - works to ensure children and adults with developmental disabilities are able to live quality lives in their communities.
• Canadian Council of Christian Charities (CCCC) - monitors organizational and financial integrity.
• Christian Stewardship Services (CSS) - helps with estate & financial planning, planned giving and gift management.
• Community Social Services Employers Association (CSSEA) - assists with human resources development, labor relations & policy development.
• BCCEO Network – facilitates a collective voice provincially, promotes effective business practices and promotes leadership development and mutual support.
CONTRACTUAL ARRANGEMENTS WITH:
• Community Living British Columbia (CLBC) - Individuals, family and community working together to embrace a brighter future.
• Government of British Columbia
◦ Ministry of Social Development & Social Innovation
◦ BC Housing Corporation
◦ Ministry of Children & Family Development
◦ Ministry of Health
EMPLOYEE REPRESENTATION WITH:
• Christian Labour Association of Canada (CLAC) - represents workers through collective bargaining and workplace representation on the basis of Christian social principles.